Commercial Litigation covers all types of business disputes. It always starts between two businesses or individuals when they have excellent business relationship. It is always advisable to speak to an expert barrister and solicitor who has dealt with several other commercial cases successfully because their outcome can be sometimes time consuming and financially embarrassing to you or to your business.
If you are company or individual we can help you with a range of matters, including:
- We can assess the strength and weakness of your claims and give you practical civil litigation advice for the resolution of commercial disputes.
- We can advise on the conduct of negotiations and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients at all stages of your business and cases.
- We have recovered several debts in commercial, partnership fraud and misrepresentation cases.
- We can advise you on partnership disputes and all partnership litigation matters.
- Insolvency advice including presenting and setting aside statutory demand notices, presenting and defending, winding up petitions and advising on company voluntary arrangements.
- We can advice you on landlord and property litigation matter including complicated lease cases, fraudulent misrepresentation lease matter, insurance, interpretation of old leases, breach of covenants, breach of quiet and peaceful enjoyment, damages, costs, expert reports and non-payment of rent or service charges.