Travelling abroad can always be a difficult decision for clients whether for business, education, family visit or for pleasure. The paperwork involved in obtaining visas can be extremely complicated due to lack of legal awareness of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Rules and Immigration Laws. However, at Maureen Wesley Law we offer the following legal services:
- We can prepare and complete the full application to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or Entry Clearance post in your country.
- We can advise you on the documents required to submit with your application and merits of your application.
- We can follow up your case with the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and Home Office for example if there has been a delay in the decision making process.
- We can assist you in making a Judicial Review application in the Superior Court.
- We advise on complex immigration/asylum and human rights applications.
- We assist in challenging deportations and removals from the Canada.
- We provide advice in all aspects of the points based system and business visas.
- We can assist you in obtaining any documents from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- We can assist you with any employment law related enquiry that relates to your immigration status.
We have experience in dealing with complex immigration cases that’s why we always offer an initial fixed fee appointment to discuss your options and requirements for your visa and further leave to remain in the Canada.
We also update you on the progress of your case.